Women not interested in me? Any thoughts?

I work at a big facility with many women and every time I walk by them they either look at the ground or look side to side, could this be cuz I'm ugly and they aren't attracted to me or another reason?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Never think your ugly for one, this sends anyone a negative feel about you. So if this is your attitude than well, it will continue.

I would, make a change in your life. Change hobbies, catch up with friends play some sport, go fishing. You need to initiate changes to your current lifestyle. Sport and travel helps a lot. Lets you see new stuff from new points, maybe never felt before. Try it!

When you feel happy people around you feel happy, give you female co-workers a smile. ^The above comment doesn't cost much, just a bit of time. But in the long run its worth it.

I hope this of help.

• Thanks for your help. I don't see myself having a gf.. I even strikeout on online dating

• Do the women at your work have any reason to be uncomfortable around you?

Maybe they're just busy doing their jobs.

• No this is walking from one area to the other. Why do you assume it's me?

• I'm not assuming it's you. Just asking a question. Based on your description my best guess is that they're just busy working and they're not really paying any attention to you because of it.

• No they are walking to and from the work cafeteria