Have you ever made out in a movie theater?

Have you ever made out in a movie theater? filling up space

• Yes
  • No
  • See Results

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Made out? No

I have fingered a girl to orgasm. :) It was hilarious watching her squirm around but trying not to be noticed.

• When i was 18. We made out for the entire movie. I dont even remember what the movie was.

• Maybe i would have if i wasn't such a push over when it came to movies haha i always let girls pick and they only wanna kiss at the happiest moment haha

• Plenty of America times when young. It was as if you would focus more on what to do in the movie rather than the movie itself. I feel bad for this old man who was near us during the hulk movie lol. But that's what happens when there's 15 empty rows and you come and sit in the only one with people.

• I actually have not. It would have to be a pretty empty theater for me to do so.

• Yes. Clear in the back.

• No, but I wanted to leave a theater after a bad movie. I think is was "McGruber" or whatever.

• Yes. In fact, I personally selected seats in the back of the theater to do so, among other reasons.

• I have. I actually made out with her special place there once too when no one else was at the movie.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes I have. I think the only time we did though was when it was just us watching the Hobbit together. When we went to the movies with my boyfriend's friends, we kept our PDA to a minimum.

• doesn't seem appropriate. uncomfortable people = sad bunny :(
    BUT if the theater was empty, i would totally do worst than making out lol

• Yeah, I have. We were in an empty theatre in the back corner. It didn't go any further than that, lol.

Does making out at a drive-in also count? I know you're inside your own car and all, but I felt like a 1950's high schooler.

• Yesss, the drive-in! It's perfectly raunchy in a Grease kinda way haha.

• Yes, more than once.

• not yet;);)

• Yup I've done it a couple of times usually during the credits when the majority of the people have left I don't like I bothering others so that's why if I do end up making out with whomever I'm with I make him wait until the end of the movie before I let him kiss me and stuff

• Yeah it was with a boyfriend I had in highschool

• PDA In movie Theater Is always happening. me personally If the movie is boring.. why not? lol

• No can't say I have.

• Nope and I wouldn't want to.

• I have. I've done worse things in a movie theater lol but that was when we were literally the only two in there.

• I think that's rude when there is a lot of people and you are sitting infront of someone and they are making out its distracting and inappropriate. Its ok if you are sitting in the corner and no one can see you.