When should you setup a date with a girl you met on a dating app?

I just started talking to this girl on a dating app on my phone and I'm wondering when I should try to get her on a date? Honestly you can only talk for so long on a dating app. In her profile it says she's looking to meet new people and make new friends. Does that mean she's not really looking to date? How do I clarify that with her? Or girls just say that even though they really are looking to date. She replies back and seems like a decent girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically ask girls out on the 5th or 6th message using tinder, and I try to meet within 4 days. If you set the date too far in the future, they can forget about you or move on to the other 100 guys they have messaging them. Waiting too long to ask them out is just as bad.

What Girls Said 1

• Id say if she seems to be into you then ask her right ahead after about a week. But if your not fully sure you can ask her if she wants to hang out sometime instead of a date to get to know her and make sure that you and her fully click.(:

What Guys Said 1

• I usually wait at least a week. Sometimes I like talking for longer before meeting, but it just depends. If it feels like the right time then just go for it.