Would you date a girl that doesn't really have any friends?

Just to set the scene here, I am absolutely a home body but nobody really knows this about me. I am very " social" seeming.
I never really held onto friends and wish I did. In my adult life, I seldom click with people. I end up going out with aquaintances from time to time.

My only friend is my sister and acquaintances are her friends whom are slowly becoming my friends, but we never get together just us without my sister.
Also other friends include old work colleagues whom are predominantly men but they are married and when we get together the wives are there.

I really do just keep to myself. I enjoy being alone. In my past relationships I've always gotten on with friends girlfriends but my ex for example kept me so separate from his life that nothing big in friendships with these ladies ever flourished.

Anyway, that is me. Not some closeted person but someone that chooses to be alone but does have at least some people out there... I could have people I could call up randomly, but don't want that. I don't maintain that.

Is this a total turn off? I was with my ex for so many years and I don't think he liked this.

I'm over my ex but I mention him because I was with him for so long and he's most of what I know, and it wasn't positive his reaction.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya its no problem. Honestly I don't have really any friends either. Not because I don't make friends cuz I do pretty easily but I'm very complex and they kinda bore me after a while. That sounds horrible. My point is, I know where you're coming from. It has nothing to do with not having social abilities its just a choice. I don't think that would bother most guys.

What Guys Said 4

• no i am kind of like you it would not be a turn off

• depends, yes, im not really into the friend thing ether unless it was a girl im friends with that will end up being a girlfriend and some day a wife

• Yeah that doesn't bother me much as long as she is open to meeting new people. There are many introverts in this world my self included

• Absolutely. I was a popular person in school and I am social and all, but my friends and I all kind of went different ways in life and I wouldn't say I really have any friends anymore. I kind of stay home more often than not now myself. I love being by myself in my room reading or whatever else I feel like doing solo. I could totally date someone like you!

What Girls Said 0