Would you date someone that has exposed at parties?

as in women or men. who like to get naked at parties or even just support it or like to be in the audience of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely not date a girl that got naked at parties. It would make me think she's a) way too careless with everyone having camera phones now, b) an attention wh*re, and c) not too concerned about who she hooks up with.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't be opposed to dating a male stripper. They are hot and hey I could get a nice strip tease sometime

• No. No. No.

• Nope, I'm not about that.

• No. The kind of guys I tend to like are not into that kind of behavior.

• no i wouldn't like to.

• Yay! you are back!

I think... although looks like you may have went through a time machine... :?

• well hello then! welcome back!

If you really are 36+ then well you didn't look like that in your picture!

• Thank u ;)

• I'd pass on him.

What Guys Said 8

• No. I would be uncomfortable with a girl who enjoys showing off her naked body in front of others in that nature/way. If she was at a nude beach with me, that's fine. But exposing herself and dancing naked at parties is just not the kind of girl for me. I would be afraid of her getting into intimate if not sexual acts with other guys that way. Not girlfriend material in my world.

• I wouldn't date the person no

• Probably not: I like a lady in society and a whore in bed.

• Probably not. A person that would do that is usually not my type.

• Hell Yes. What, you all have never done anything that you probably shouldn't have?

• If she was really sexy and really comfortable with her body like that, I personally find something about it SUPER HOT when a girl likes to show off like that. I don't think I could pass up the opportunity! A girl like that would be SO fun!

But that's my horny self talking. In reality, I think it's more of a super hot fantasy. lol

If the girl was a good girl even given her wild behavior, I don't see a problem with it. It's sexy.

• Sure, she could be a lot of fun.

• Naked in a hot tub with others. Yes. Naked at a skinny dip. Yes. Naked at a naked bike ride. Yes. Naked at a funeral. No.