What do guys do with pictures girls send them?

The other day, my boyfriend has asked me for pictures of me in a bikini and I don't have an issue with sending them because he's seen me in my swimming suit before. I trust him completely and the pictures are never racy or inappropriate. We have never been "intimate" in anyway (if that makes a difference, I have no idea). I have just been wondering, why do guys want pictures like these? Also, what do they do with the pictures?

• Do you show off pictures that a girl/guy sends you?
  • Do you keep the pictures to yourself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep the really pretty/beautiful/appropriate ones as like backgrounds for my phone. I have a cool app that changes it everyday. Gives me a smile on my face getting to see my girl first thing.
    The sexy ones I just look at when she sends them to me, I don't save them or show them to anyone. That's private stuff between her and I. If I want to be aroused? Or she's teasing me... I think that's the right word.. Anyways I would just go to her and be teased in person. It's way better anyways. Ha

What Guys Said 5

• From my ex's a pic with less cloths is for me and me alone, the pic i show off to my friend is one that shows off how truly lucky i am to have a beautiful girl... Just wanna add if he asks for one naked and you do wanna send one, never never never have your face in the pic!

• When I receive them, I bask in the beauty of the woman who loves me true. Then, I show my friends the pictures my girlfriend sends me, and I tell her that I do as well.

• One thing they do is show their mates. Lol I've seen so many of myates girlfriends in srxy photos that they probably think are safe.

If you do send a photo don't put your face in it.

• They go in the spank bank and are not for public consumption.

• If it's revealing enough, then he probably made a deposit to the spank bank

What Girls Said 2

• If you're under 18, guys hopefully delete the pictures as soon as they get them! Seriously though, the government is cracking down on sexts and anything racy of you is technically considered child p*rn and you can both go to jail for that. Just a friendly warning!

• Probably to masterbate to, or potentially show to others.