Does he actually like me or is he just saying it?

I started talking to a guy in December . We hung out a couple times in February when he was home but he got deployed back overseas for work 2 weeks ago. We've talked everyday since and he says he misses me a lot. I sent him a message telling him I really liked him and wasn't going to see anyone or do anything but wait for him. He replied "I really like you too I really really do". He didn't make any reference to my telling him about waiting for him. Does this mean he isn't that interested in me or is talking to other girls? Bc that's what I assume. I had a guy feeling I was the only one but after that I'm not sure. What do you think, is his answer solid and I'm overreacting or should I assume there is another person

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a conversation you should have with him asap. You dont want to be the only one waiting around while he us dating others. No one here can realistically tell you what he is thinking just because he didn't say anything to that ONE comment. Communication is key. The sooner you have the conversation and get reassurance of where the two of you are headed, the better. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't have told him you were waiting for him. the guy should be the first one to say he wants to be exclusive. however, you should now have the talk to see where you stand. you dont want to be the only one waiting/being exclusive. hope it works out, but if it doesn't, next time wait for the guy to say he wants it to be exclusive. :)

• He just told you that he feels the same way. We men don't always repeat your words and don't understand that you want us to do so, so we say it the best way we know how.

What Girls Said 0