Do I add him on Facebook , should I send a message or leave it up to fate and hope I see him again?

I work at a mental health facility and tonight a handsome officer was dropping off a client. We don't exactly have time for chit chat let alone intros, but I feel like there was a little eye flirting and smiling going back and forth. I know his name thanks to paperwork. How might he feel if I added him on Facebook ? Should I message him instead? I'm not even sure I found the right account, pictures are private.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no Fate but what we make.

Do it.

What Guys Said 4

• Message. It will make him feel happy and more comfortable.

• Why not... life is about putting yourself out there - 90% of the time things work out well if you've got the guts to make the effort in my experience!

• I personally leave things to fate... I can always wait but while im waiting i notice the peole around me still. People need to quit obsessing with one person. It's creepy there are winners everywhere around you go find them.

• From a males perspective, message him! Guys LOVE when girls make the first move. What do you have to lose?

What Girls Said 2

• Give it a go. Message him. Hey what do you have to loose?

• Yes, give it a go and message him and see! You have nothing to lose :)