Does cuddling feel better for the guy or the girl?

What do you think?

I think it feels better for the girl... Because we don't have to deal with numb arm and a face full of hair lol

Most Helpful Guy

• How could I not like cuddling a girl? That's insanity, LOL!

• what about your trapped arm and your face tangled in her hair?

• Its better then sitting alone which I am as I type. Anyways, would you shave your hear for me so my face won't be entangled in your hair?

• would you shave your head for me so my face won't be entangled in your hair?

What Guys Said 12

• I've never minded a face-full of hair (it's really not a problem), but the numb arm CAN be a problem sometimes. But a handful of boob mostly makes up for it.

• As a man, I sure feel good when she cuddles to me or I cuddle to her :D <3

When & IF I transform into a woman or am reborn as one I'll note this question to answer to ;) :D

• My friend+ is really fond of cuddling, but she is kind of overweight and I can't bring myself to tell her she is kind of hurting me a little.

It sucks because she's a nice girl who has things in common with me, but I can't say I get much from cuddling with her since I'm kind of not really attracted to her physically.

• but you're still fucking her? How can you keep it hard if you're not attracted to her. Don't lie to yourself. Besides, if you're not attracted to her, then end it. You're just stringing her along now.

• I'm a virgin; I've never fucked anyone. We have never slept together and I told her I wasn't ever planning on sleeping with her because we both realize we are destined to part ways for our own careers and goals in life. She knew this but wasn't against having me around, and I was kind of curious what it would be like to be with a girl (even if we aren't sleeping together).

And yeah, I don't think I could get it up for her -sad as it is. I don't admit this to her but I do talk about diet and exercise with her regularly (I'm trying to get buffer, she's trying to get slimmer).

• Furthermore, I keep telling her to look for a real boyfriend since I'm kind of a depressing mess to be around anyway.

I met her via online dating because she was the first girl to actively message me. I never had any girl message me first so I asked to meet with her and asked her if she should would be willing to be "almost friends with benefits" with a virgin like me.

We've only just seen each other topless just recently (cuddling and practicing making-out). She keeps telling me she thinks I'm hot but I think she is just kind of lonely and seeing more to me as a result.

The tale gets even crazier since I've developed a complex/phobia of experienced women. I'm afraid to be compared and I also have a very strong desire to really just date inexperienced girls.

• Depends on how you cuddle for the numb arm, but I definitely get a face full of hair, lol. I'm not sure how it feels for a girl so I can't really compare, but from a guy cuddling gives an enormous amount of pride and that feels better than just about anything.

• why 'pride'?

• i get it personally.. im just wondering why for you?

• Well to me my girlfriend is insanely beautiful, smart, and nice. I consider myself ridiculously lucky to have her, and the cuddling pretty much solidifies this for me. Hard to explain really, but it's pretty much like winning the lottery and the pride that comes with it when you get all the benefits from it.

I'm proud of myself for actually getting the girl that's absolutely perfect for me, I guess that's the best way to say it.

• Exactly. It is always a nice thing to do before or after sex. But it is an arm killer. Plus if it is before sex we have a hard on that is either bent up on your back or down in your butt crack. It hurts after a while.

• I love to cuddle, i dont know which one, havnt been a girl before haha i assume the girl though because the guy would rap their giant body around the girl so shed feel safe.. I assume i dont know

• I would say I enjoy it more. I love cuddling and getting the close feeling. Putting one arm around her and pulling her close and using the other hand to softly rub her cheeks while I softly kiss her the top of her head

• I think it's such a psychological high that the physical aspect is secondary. Whoever derives the most pleasure from it could be either sex. It just depends on who needs/wants it more. To be honest, I have a hard time imagining anyone else enjoying it more than I do -- even with the hair and the numb arm.

• Don't have much experience but I think instead of the girl resting on my arm, it would be nicer in a chest-to-chest position with her cheek on my breast or shoulder :-)

• LMAO! True that does happen but its well worth it. I love cuddling and softly stroking her hair, neck, back, arms etc. Id say its about the same for feel but I don't know.

• I think it goes for all guys, We just cuddle cos chicks love it ha.

• dont lie for your sex : ) a lot of guys love it and a lot of women could do without it.

• QA, you are correct.

What Girls Said 8

• well guys don't always get the dead arm and face full of hair. that's only if they're spooning and the guys the big spoon.
    there's plenty of different ways to cuddle without all that.
    plus im a big spoon ;)
    but i'm just going to say it feels better for the girl because they tend to be smaller most times and it just feels better i guess.

• it can be really uncomfortable to sleep on an arm. a guy told me it's nice to feel the pressure on his arm but when
    he tried it he couldn't enjoy it.

• I think emotionally it is the greatest high both genders can feel. I literally miss being in a relationship for the sole fact that I don't have anyone to cuddle.

• There are different positions to cuddling besides the spooning (with the guy as the big spoon). I actually like the one when I lie on his chest, because I get to hold him and he can hold me too!

• I feel like it seems to mean a bit more to me than guys, but I still think they love it immensely. As far as feel... it's emotional more than physical.

• you dont have to lay on his arm or stuff your hair in his face. there are many alternatives.

• I'm not able to sleep without being cuddled anymore which really sucks cause i'm single.

• wellllllllllllllll guys happen to sleep on our boobs too
    makes me unable to breathe sometimes , but it's so warm