Should you date an older guy if you want to settle down and you are almost 30?

I have never had a boyfriend and I want somebody with the same level of experience as me but I am 28 years old and want to get married soon. I know a 30 year old woman who is married a man that is old enough to be her father but he treats her very well and he makes good money. I thought maybe I'd follow suit and marry an older man. Also if I am 28 years old - what is the age range I should be looking at if I decide to date / marry an older guy? Should I look for them on dating sites and if so which ones?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• yes they tend to be more stable in life, and not so much of a player, but a provider

What Girls Said 1

• I agree you shouldn't get desperate. At your age, many kids will be looking to settle down anyway. In the end it's not about their age, it's about whether you see yourself with them for the rest of your life or not.