Online Crush?

Is it weird to have a crush on someone you've never met in person, but talk to only online? I haven't known this guy very long. But I do have feelings for him..

Most Helpful Guy

• How do you have feelings for him? Is it be cause of an emotional attachment?

What Guys Said 1

• Not to weird these days a lot of people are meeting people online.. but just be careful and don't get to attached before you actually get to know each other ..personally.

What Girls Said 1

• From personal experience, I don't believe this is weird at all. I've dated guys online in the past and there is even a guy in my life right now that I met online. Thing is, he doesn't live all that far away. I wasn't looking for anything at first, but he's moving here for school next month (starts in september). Now I know that I haven't seen him in person yet, but I know enough to know he's not some creeper. We talk on the phone every night, I know about his past, his family and living conditions, he's on my facebook (it's good to see who his friends are), and he has a webcam so I know it's actually him I'm talking to. There are actually many amazing couples that do meet online. Not everyone is crazy. You do have to be careful though. What I would like to know though is how well you actually know this guy. I don't encourage meeting him if he lives near you right away, and even then, make SURE you know he is who he says he is. Good luck! :)