He's a bad kisser but there's still sparks!?

Should I keep going on with our physical relationship and hope he gets better at kissing? Should I tell him he's a bad kisser? Or should I help him become better? How do I do this?

It's like he knows that I said on here he's a bad kisser! He suddenly got way better today!!! thank you for all the help

Most Helpful Girl

• noo keep going! i bet he's a lovely person, thats y u want it to work yes?
    no dont tell him. what u can do is… while ur kissing, try to control it a bit… use ur mouth or or hands to get him to do what u want him to do. u can actually grab his hands and move them to ur butt or get ur mouths in the right position for kissing. do it for a while and he'll get the hang of it. complimenting him when it begins to feel good is awesome as well:)

What Guys Said 6

• When someone is thinking about breaking up with someone just because someone is a bad (inexperienced) kisser or bad (inexperienced) in bed, I always ask them if they would like it if they would be refused from absolutely every job they're applying for just because they are inexperienced. They'd be stuck in a loop where nobody hires them because they are inexperienced and they would never get an experience because nobody is hiring them.

So think about it.

• I DON'T WANT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM AT ALL!!! I just don't know how to approach the situation

• My personal preference is to be open and honest. This might hurt his ego, but it's for the best. And obviously help him to become better ;)

• lead him to the pail of gold at the end of the rainbow..

• He can always improve. If you tell him, just do so delicately.

• No, there is no hope. Dump him lol

• Kissing is so basic though, how can someone be bad

• lol he just kind of smushes his face on mine! I don't know but I still really like him!

• Haha well just take his head and lead him with the kiss haha teach him to kiss better and he'll be your sexy kissable wall haha

• haha that would be beautiful! Ok i'll do my best :P

• Tell that nikka he ain't in kindergarten no more to be kissing like that

• woooooooooooow

• Look, if your attraction to him is strong, you love drool in your face its all good, mah.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely do not tell him he is a bad kisser. Bad kissers can be fixed. Teach him how you like to be kissed, how you want to be touched/hugged when kissing, and do that by demonstrating it on him. In return that should prompt him to tell you what he likes.

• It means that there is a hope by the way u and him. You can tell him gently.

• Teach him to kiss