Why older men/women are in interested in younger women/men?

Yes the Wonderful tight bodies but what about the feelings? And other attractions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually i have a thing for older women its exact opposite to ur question. All three women i reached for a date/love are older to me I guess i have a thing for them. But, i see that once they finds that i am younger in age. the attraction they had dies off... maybe i believe older men and women see young people as sexually. but not for relationships to settle down... Thats my experience and honest opinion. not meant to hurt anyone by saying this... I love women older in age. As they are more mature and independent. they will understandable and not easily changin minds. they are good for long term relationships i feel

What Guys Said 5

• One word: Maturity. A lot of younger women see the insanity of the modern dating scene and want a stable guy. Some men are this way, too. They see the shallowness in many young women and long for something with a little more substance. It works both ways. I don't think it really has too much to do with bodies.

• Younger women produce healthier offspring. They are also fertile for longer because their biological clocks haven't been reduced to the second-hand. That's basically it.

Some guys do think that younger girls are impressionable but I don't think so. Our generation is pumping out some pretty hard-headed people.

• What is the reason for older women being attracted to younger men? This question included BOTH genders. Not just older men and young women. Also not every man wants to have children. Most older people aren't dating young people for their "fertility" They're dating them because they want to fuck them.

• God help your significant other, whomever that may be.

• Neither one of us believes in god. Perhaps your god can give you a hand though.

• I like younger women because they've still got some life and enthusiasm left in them. So have I. I draw the line at about 1/2 my age + 7 years. Anything younger, I'd have to throw them back like undersize fish.

Among other things, they like the wisdom and experience. Experience counts for a lot, especially when it comes to good sex. Teenagers have got nothing on me, they've just got a lot to learn.

• I'm not! Im 19 and not like those freaks who date highschool girls.. 18+

• Impressionable for the most part.

What Girls Said 5

• Younger people are often sexier than their older counter parts. ITs also the taboo of being older and getting a younger person, like an ego boost.

Also, young people like getting spoiled. Older men and women USUALLY shower their young lovers with gifts and such.

• Because you don't have to take things seriously and because , seriously when you get old other people get fat and bald why not fuck someone hot

• Even at 3 times your age, there are people who don't get fat, bald or even-grey haired. My weight stayed the same for the last 30 years or more.

• Because it's fun being the boss =]

• They're not fully indoctrinated and jaded by life experiences just YET. But of course mainly for their bodies and sex. Something smooth to feel.

• Older men like me because I am young and sexy, especially to them. I have big boobs and butt with a small waist and a youthful innocent face with big eyes and a sweet smile. I am very carefree and bubbly and free spirited. They think I am laid back and probably easier to get in bed than I actually am.