Are guys scared to text girls they might like?

What if they give signals that they might be interested in you and had a conversation going but then later on they don't text you? should you text again

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes guys are scared to text girls they might like. Even if they show signs that they might like you back it is still a bit intimidating because you don't want to embarrass yourself.

• Should I text again? Or no? Because we were having a conversation but then no more txts

• Is there a way to know if he's intrested even if he's not flirting but is responding to text like he does reply back quick

• well when i am interested in a girl i tend to reply quickly. I also tend to put more smiley faces and stuff like that when texting a girl I like.

What Guys Said 12

• Scared? No. Never. However, there are some circumstances during which I won't text a girl even if I like her. If she starts giving mixed signals, appears to want me to chase her, flirts with other guys in front of me, seems to only want to be friends, always makes me contact her, has made me think that she's unstable or has other bad traits that gives the impression that she'd be a headache, etc., then yeah I'll stop pursuing. Depending on which one has caused me to cease pursuing her, then, if she texts me and makes an effort, then I'll usually give her another chance. In short, text him. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

• I'm not that great at flirting specially cause it's been a while since we've talked

• I think you should text again. Its unlikely he changed his mind that quick. Text once more then just be patient.

• Yep. It's common to a bit afraid... It's a way of being guarded.

• To *be a bit afraid... Sorry.

• Even if they might be intrested or tried to impress you?

• It's very possible because with indirect communication there's a chance of being ignored and that doesn't feel good.

• No, I can barely wait. I probably send too many. I want to start things moving and get to know her. I think all the games people play are a pain in the ass. There's no logical reason to not text or wait a week before trying. I think the fact both genders play so much into that is stupid.

• If they don't text back, don't push it. Wait a day and then send another. That has worked for me.

• Wait a day, then do it. If he doesn't respond then it's a no-go. However, the fact he hasn't responded is not good. If a girl I liked texted me, I would absolutely respond.

• But he did respond

• try not to but if you absolutely MUST, like you are just dying to, then go ahead, but no more than one more. After that, it gets annoying, just like girls find it annoying

• Yeah i mean, the first text convo could be a game changer in my mind

• What about after that did u read my?

• But he did reply to my txtx

• You can always go one day without texting him and see if he texts you, and trust me if he really likes you he will text you back

• Lol. Talk about a self-serving explanation.

If a guy doesn't text you, he isn't interested in you.

Guys aren't afraid to "text." A phone call or date, is something else.

• some guys are scared to text, yes.

• Yeah! Maybe they are afraid of saying the wrong thing and then the girl never talks to him again. Sometimes it is good for the girl to text first

• HELL YEAH I'M SCARED!!! imagine the awkwardness...

• Awkwardness of what

• I don't know my phones stupid N it dosnt load

• Hmm no? Wtf altho there are some nerds ha

• if i dont know what she wants of me and i dont know what to make of her yes id be scared (that she's not interested), so yes you need to text or contact him, no guy wants to lead the relationship etc girls need to show their interested in the guy if she wants him

• I did do that tho and he did reply bit it's been 3 weeks Nd he hasn't text back

• guys who are interested in a girl are not always going to be forward about it, read all my answers carefully and understand them, but other than that, im not him so i dont know, you just have to ask HIM to find out

• Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. There must something else at play here.