Think he maybe going out on a date? Please help?

So my friends with benefits guy and I was talking earlier & he said 'well sorta going out with a mate...' We was talking about where he was going for drinks. I think he might be going on a date, thing is he's always said before 'oh I'm going on a date' he will always come back & tell me that they never worked out blah blah. It's never bothered me before until today and I don't know if it's because he's not being honest with me, what can I do? I know it really shouldn't bother me at all and I'm annoyed with myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're developing feelings for him. it's no big deal really but most people that are friends with benefits end up with someone falling for the other. if it isn't mutual then complications arise and you'd end up feeling awkward next to each other. trust me i know what i'm saying.
    i say talk to him about it. if he doesn't feel the same way or is scared of commitment get out while u still can and when the feelings aren't that deep. it's harsh i know and you might think i'm jumping to conclusions but 90% of the time with these things end up like this.
    goodluck :)

What Guys Said 1

• Ha you caught feelings.
    Just ask him to be straight up with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Drop him. Once when your friends w/benefits guy starts dating, it's time to cut him loose. The reason why I am saying this is because you might get dropped first because he is actually going out on dates while you're home. Plus this guy doesn't sound too right anyway.
    If your intuition is telling you that something isn't quite right, then 9 times out of 10, it isn't.

• Well if he said he's going on a date, then he is going on a date. "With a mate", you say, too. You guys are only Friends With Benefits, and that's the relationship title between both of you for a reason. If you guys are only FWBs, you shouldn't have to ask this unless you already fell for him (which is pretty obvious). I suggest you tell him about your feelings right now.. goodluck