Awkward situation with a girl I like...?

A mutual friend of ours hooked us up. She told me everything about her personality and I was crazy about someone I didn't even know. I had to meet this insane chick who sounded like a dream girl. When we met for lunch everything went great. Shared a couple of laughs and had a couple of things in common. Until I looked at her closely and remembered a picture my friend showed me several months ago of a girl he's dating. This is my friend's ex girlfriend. Pretty awkward situation. I like her and we had a strong connection but an ex of a friend? What possible baggage could she carry? Why did they even break up? Did she cheat on him? Should I even continue dating her? I never met her when they were together but other people did. I was busy with work when he wanted me to meet her or I had school.

Most Helpful Guy

• Really. Talk to your friend before it gets late bro and know the whole story before stepping on field

What Girls Said 2

• You should definitely talk to your friend about it first! But it depends on how close you and that friend are

• Talk your friend. And why they broke up. That is important too!

What Guys Said 0