Does he secretly want to be with another girl?

How do I know whether my boyfriend secretly like his old crush again?

I feel like he's always sad that he couldn't have her and think about her all the time...

I've asked him about it and he said he doesn't like her anymore but I don't know if he's just saying that so I don't get upset or if he really means it.

Would guys ever date a girl but think more about the girl he couldn't have before?

What Guys Said 1

• If he always talk about his ex, so there are good memoris of her in his mind and whatever u do , u would not be able to erase those memories.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't speak on behalf of men but I can tell you from a females perspective that does NOT look good. If a guy's always talking about "the one that got away" , an ex, etc. clearly he hasn't moved on and he needs to take the time to think about what he wants before jumping into a relationship head-first. Ultimately, you end up feeling hurt cause this guy doesn't feel the same way you feel about him.