Is there a particular race that you've wanted to date? Or be friends with, but haven't had the opportunity to?

I've always wanted to be around more minority people. But I've never had the chance. I have two black friends, and that is all.

There are no minorities where I live. So I've never had the chance to date outside my race, or to be introduced to other cultures/people. But it is something that I really wish I could experience.

So what about you folks out there?

Have you ever wanted to date someone from a different race?

Do you want to be friends with someone from a different race?

Why hasn't it happened? Because of location, or shyness?

• Yes I want to date someone from another race, but haven't had the chance
  • Yes, I want to be friends with soemone from a different race, but haven't had the chance
  • No, I don't want to date someone from a different race
  • No I don't want to be friends with soemone from a different race
  • Other- Please explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Besides the human race I'd probably date Martians if they're hot :P

Nah but seriously I don't care about race. I'd date a girl regardless of race or ethnicity.

I'd probably have a more diverse group of friends if I didn't live in a small town.

• I agree with you 100% I live in a small country town, the only thing that has been keeping me here has been my recent promotion. Nothing but cows, drunks, hookers, drugs, and lamas as far as the eye can see lol.

When you go to the "city" which is small and an hour away, there is china town, and there are a couple of black people, some Latinos, but that is all. My sate is like 13% minorities, and that includes EVERYONE who isn't white.

• thanks for MH.

• As usual thank you! lol

What Guys Said 7

• i just want to find someone who isn't a complete wacko/wackjob

• At this point, I want to date someone, race irrelevant.

• I like white girls, but for the guys, I am only attracted to black guys these days

• I like dating white girls, but its no big deal for friendship.

• I'd like to date a south American girl. Preferably from brazil :p

• I've never dated any before, but I would like to for sure

• I want to date a black girl.

• Are there none where you live or are you shy? My uncle married a woman from africa, and I think she's beautiful. She is extremely intelligent, kind, exotic, and sweet. He met her while he was serving.

• I just don't get along with most black girls I meet, and I am not usually their type either. I have slept with a black girl before, but it was a one night stand, unfortunately.

What Girls Said 11

• No. I don't date someone just because of their race. I date whoever I happen to be attracted to regardless of what race they are. I've never "wanted" to date a particular race just to "experience it." I have only dated white guys and my current boyfriend is black but I am open to dating and being friends with people all races if I like the person.

• I'm not usually too picky Every race has hot people. But to me its not specifically about race but about the guy himself and his personality too. Like I have always wanted to bone this guy who was roomates with my gay bff. He was like Black mixed with Native American , played the saxophone , and was a musician for like Prince. He was just a really chill dude and his hair was so fluffy. I also think Omar Borkan al Gala is really damn sexy especially when he wears traditional Arabic clothing , I wish they would just deport him to my bedroom.

• Lol My city is full of good looking Arab dudes.

• Ohhh and he's Arab?

• Yeah , he isn't on this site as much as he used to be though

• I've always wanted to date a Middle Eastern guy.

• Hmm I think Latin and Middle Eastern guys. It just difficult to find them in my country. *SIGH*

• I want to date a Latino. Latin guys are super sexy.

• I guess I've never really thought about it.

• Id love to date a hispanic guy, but there are zero hispanic guys anywhere near where i live

• B, it'd be cool to be friends with someone who was Asian , especially Japanese

• I have no Hispanic friends and I find them to be attractive. They're so rare in my city :/

• Yeah I love Asian guys but here there's only about a handful. In my high school there were 4 Asian people and even now at my college I think there's only like 5-6 of them (it's a small community college though about the size of a large high school).

• I've always wanted to date an Asian or a white but it's never really happened. Lol. I also wanted an Asian friend which that never really happened neither.