Did I really say that?

Ok, so you're on a date and everything is going great then out of no where your date says something so stupid it instantly turns you off.

Ever have an experience like that?

Have you been the one that has said something stupid that you later regretted saying?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree, this happens to everybody. It's when it begins to happen frequently that you may want to concern yourself with it.

I remember talking to my first girlfriend at one point and I hadn't seen her in a week or so because she had been in Europe. She was so excited to see me again and so excited that I was there that I couldn't help but blurt out "You're like a dog. ". =O!

The reference in my head was that I thought it was cute that she was so happy to see me, but it stopped making sense and stopped sounding like a good thing to say at about the same time I finished saying it. Ack!

We've ALL been there bud.

What Girls Said 3

• I work for the Cincinnati Reds. So, when I first started Dating my ex I wanted to impress him by taking him to a game so he could meet the players and sit in the Diamond seats. So, he got to meet some of the players and we went to out seats to watch the game. During the the game Ken Griffey Jr. Came up to bat. I turned to my ex and asked "So who is Ken Griffey JR'S Dad". I know. Jr. That should have told me. To this day he makes fun of me for that. I just had a dumb moment. A very dumb moment.

• I think we have all had that experience, but I think the trick is to lick our wounds, learn from it, and move on.

• Hey dude everyone says dumb things at time.

You have to remember that they may be nervous and be thinking about what you/them said over and over.

I have done it I bet almost everyone has. Take a second chance if you still don't feel the spark then you know it was not meant to go on like that. =]

Hope it all works out.

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone gets nervous on dates. Sometimes we say things we don't mean; just blurt them out. Don't be so hard on this person!

• Datin' ain't the only time I get diarrhea of the mouth. Sometimes a thought just escapes. Ever once in a while I have one sneak out where I was thinkin' better not say that and damn, out it went.