Wanting to date an older woman...?

So, lately I've had this overwhelming interesting in dating an older woman.

When I say older, I mean 35-50 years old.

I have no idea what it is, but I love the attitude and place in life where these women are. The younger women I have dated are great, but it's just different.

Any advice on if this is realistic? How can I try to increase my odds of making it happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it is realistic. I am 40 and had a "fling" with a 26 year old. Many men I know say they prefer older women. Can't really give advice on increasing the odds other than clubs or through mutual friends possibly? A friend of mine found a female 8 years older through a mutual friend on Facebook . He tends to always date older.

Try not to make the age difference too much (don't know if you are closer to 18 or to 24), you still want to attempt some common interests whether it be movies, music, books etc and I don't see an 18 and 50 year old finding many things in common but 24 and 40, possibly. They say the general rule of thumb is half your age plus 7 so try to keep it as close to that as possible, that's my only advice!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1