What do you think about a girl dating a younger man?

There is this guy I have seen at college, who is totally attractive to me. Every time we cross each other he stares at me, so I think I'm also attractive to him. The think is he is 2 years younger than me, so I don't know if he is too inmature for even trying something. Being honest I don't even know how to try something, I'm to shy to start talking to someone who is completely strange and who may reject me. Besides it will be really weird. I just need to know what do you think about it. Facebook or any other social network are not an option, I had a bad experience with that ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maturity levels matter more than age.

What Guys Said 3

• If you like him and he likes you then go with it. Dont let age deter you from what might potentially be a really great relationship.

• Go for it. Two years isn't a big deal.

• I dated girls older than me 4 year difference it was ok no problem it depends what you want also

What Girls Said 1

• Two years younger is nothing unless he's immature.