Do any girls actually like guys who aren't built like rugby players?

At my Uni all the girls seem to be only attracted to the rugby players. My two best female friends at University are constantly commenting on which guys they like and it's always the buff guys.

I am quite thin, so I am the complete opposite of this and if my friends are anything to go by then I don't stand a chance with anyone. It doesn't seem to matter what my personality (sociable, funny, well liked is how I have been described) is like because I can't even seem to get my foot in the door in the first place.

Am I destined for singledom?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls have diverse taste in guys. What Girl A is most attracted to is different than what Girl B is most attracted to is different than what Girl C is most attracted to.

Also, like guys, most girls are open to dating guys they find attractive even if they aren't the "catalog" type that they'd pick out if relationships come from genies. I'm sure that you go crazy for large breasts or straight hair or a round bum or whatever your "thing" is (etc), but would be open to dating a girl that is missing that quality even you still find her attractive and enjoy her company, right?

What Girls Said 4

• Haha no you are not, and women do not always go for the fit rugby players. Think about it. All you're comparing this to is the menial number of girls at your uni when there are millions in the world.

Also, if you're having a hard time hooking up with a girl, try going for a different type of girl. I'm not suggesting you lower your standards, but shoot for a girl that isn't into all that, maybe in a different crowd.

• I know what you mean, I tried that with this girl I liked who was different to other girls I'd met in the past but she wasn't interested. There's one girl who likes me at the moment but it wouldn't work for many reasons and I don't particularly like her as she was rude to my friend.

• Well if I like you I like if not I will tell you straight up and no you're not maybe you will be single while at college but other than that you will find someone.

• I love skinny guys

• Not all women are into men built like rugby players. My boyfriend is thing and tall, sure he's strong but I find him extremely hot and he doesn't have this huge muscles.

What Guys Said 2

• I used to play a lot of rugby and I don't think it made much of a difference unless you looked like Daniel Carter. Girls are into all. all sorts of guys skinny, medium, tall, small, white, black, brown, yellow. I think being confident is more important than playing any sport. My soccer team from 2 years ago was full of skinny white boys who looked like that they've never went with a km of a gym in their life and some of them had hot gf's

• Rugby like football ye? Haha Bro. All you gotta do is be secured in your manhood then you dont need buffed muscles abs and shit.

• Yeah it's like American Football that you have in North America.

• You dont need muscles for shit, And girls like many things man ahaha Green eyes, Some love tattoos. Ha be secured in yourself bro

• ok thanks