Why do I feel that I will never get a girlfriend because of my looks?

I'm almost 19 never had a girlfriend or girl/friend hugged kissed or even hold hands and Im starting to see that mostly girls care is about looks. what people say that personality is better then looks is not true. ok maybe it may work for people but not for me. I had cranionisistosis growing up but had surgery so I have a huge scar from ear to ear. I have big dents on the side of my forehead. I have a big crooked nose that leans to the left. my eyes are small for my head and at the corner of my eyes are slanted down. my lower lip sticks out because of my dam jaw and I'm only 5,6. no girl has liked me and no one has ever told me that Im handsome or anything like that. when I say no one I mean no one if some one did I would remember. its not a confidence issue that I have cause I'm more confident then my friends that look normal and have had many girlfriend and girl/friends. my friends tell me that I'm the coolest nicest smartest and funniest friend that theyve had. that was when I was still in highschool. now I mostly hang out with my cousin cause I graduated. I workout and have a nice body. I dress good and and well keep clean. I try to talk to girls even if their fat ugly or whatever but they always ignore me and go with my cousin that is average and less confident then me. I smile to girls but they ignore me or give like a look that says get away from me. wtf is wrong and dont give me that looks dont matter bs. they do and I nothing will change until I save money for surgery.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hang in there - I knew an unattractive and poor guy who had to date between 300 - 500 people before finding a girl that was right for him who also liked him back. They have now been together for 3 years with plans to get married. Don't give up. Some people just have to dig longer for hope. I knew another guy who got rejected by 300 girls because he stuttered when he talked.

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, whoever isn't interested just because your looks is probably missing out. I mean, there are girls out there who couldn't care less about looks and just are looking for someone that will sincerely love them, they can trust, and will treat them well.
    Whoever brings you down, forget them, because you could be the most handsome man on earth and be a huge jerk, but if you're a man with a heart of gold, I'm sure you'll find someone, so don't fret!!

• surgery isn't neccessary

What Guys Said 1

• Bro you're fine, just making more out of it than is really the case. Just act like a beast and the bitches will come.

• Man I am a beast but still nothing