Should I text this girl or just let it go?

I'm not sure if she's going to think this is weird but I was friends with a guy and his girlfriend and all three of us would hang out. Well I'm not friends with the guy anymore cause he got mad at me for a dumb reason and I haven't talked to his girlfriend ever since either. He always borrowed my phone to call his gf so I have her number in my phone. I always got along real well with his gf so I'm wondering if since I have her number in my phone would it be ok if I text her and ask how she's doing? Normally this would be a no no but I'm not friends with the guy anymore so in my opinion who cares. My question is do you think she will think it's odd if she randomly gets a text from me since she never actually gave me her number? I could tell she really enjoyed talking to me to the point that I could tell her bf would get jealous at times.

Most Helpful Girl

• If I was her I would think it is weird... Since you are no longer friends with my "boyfriend" But its up to you. Maybe try patching things up with him first and then get closer to her? I don't think the fact that you had my number would make me uneasy. I would probably just think "well Bob and Joe aren't really friends anymore... why is he texting me?" Something along those lines if that makes sense. Plus it could start unnecessary drama. It is up to you.

What Girls Said 2

• If you two were friends then it shouldn't be a problem.

• Just let it go.

What Guys Said 0