Hookup. Should I get to know her?

So this past weekend I hooked up with this girl. I just met her but she seems chill. I know her friends and they are cool too. I want to sort of get to know her. We have been texting a little bit. What do I say without it being awkward about the hookup?

So I texted her but now it's been a couple days since I've talked to her. The first convo went pretty good never awkward. Should I keep this going? I sort of want to?

Most Helpful Girl

• Geez, why would YOU feel awkward about the hookup? Could you explain it to me? Maybe there's something I'm missing. If she hooked up with you, you can be almost certain it'll be fine and cool if you get to know her better. That's my opinion anyway.

YES YOU SHOULD keep going especially if you want to

What Girls Said 2

• Make your interests in her clear as well as your intentions of getting to truly know her.If she's interested she'll take you up on the offer with open arms.

• Well this kinda reminds me of my situation a while back, you should try and see what she wants first, I think that's awesome that you want to get to know her... ask her even but be weary that you can't be too up front (lesson learned) do get a grip of your emotions I learned the hard way. Um what else be a good person to her and if she starts acting flaky get away from her this goes both ways. Hope it helps & good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• I feel like that should make it a lot easier to get to know them now... Why would it be awkward if you are into her? Just proceed as you normally would. It's not like the elephant in the room or anything.

• If you have honor to your name you should get to know her.