Girl on what kind of guys they date?

Ok, girls im wondering why you like all the bad boys, not the one that will pay for you, tell you you're beautiful every day, take care of you, not cheat, be romantic, all that othet stuff, cause im sick of nice guys finishing last

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl on what kind of guys they date?
    The kind of guy that gals date depends on the gal however I find most date a guy they find attractive, interesting, appealing with the definition of such varying between gals.

"Ok, girls im wondering why you like all the bad boys, not the one that will pay for you, tell you you're beautiful every day, take care of you, not cheat, be romantic, all that othet stuff, cause im sick of nice guys finishing last"
    Egh in my opinion it's cowsh*t and bullsh*t to seemingly claim that all gals like the bad boys. It's also quite illogical as I find there is rarely something that an entire group likes so instead of seemingly blaming gals for liking X perhaps it's more suited to honestly evaluate why the gals you want don't want you. Could it be your looks, your personality, your status, your wealth, your compatibility (religion/political views/hobbies/tastes), your criteria of gals?

I find nice guys do not finish last rather it's unattractive, uninteresting, and/or unappealing guys that finish last. In my opinion most gals want a nice guy however they tend to want more than that so nice seems to be the basic default expectation and if your best quality is a basic default expectation it's understandable to me that one may not be appealing to most gals.

What Girls Said 3

• What kind of people do I date?
    Mostly those who are comfortable/happy with being themselves (whatever that may be), have an adventurous streak, and are mature-minded and flexible enough to adapt to change as we both grow.

Why don't I like overly romantic dates?
    Because they stifle my growth. If someone paid for me all the time I'd feel like they were buying me. Compliments are nice but they should be relevant to the things that are meaningful to me, which isn't necessarily my appearance. If I had someone who made life super easy for me I'd probably be bored; I can't grow if I never get the opportunity to rise to meet a challenge.

Why don't I like bad boys?
    Because they too often rely on their partner for stability, while simultaneously ignoring their partners needs. They are generally too self-centred for anything serious. Though when you're younger the adrenaline rush that comes with it can be okay for a while.

• I don't like bad boys.

• We think that we can change the guy

What Guys Said 1

• Ah, the "nice guys finish last" thing again.

Most girls are attracted to CONFIDENT guys, not bad boys. Yes, there are girls who will go out with a guy who has that edge to them. But the fact is, those relationships usually don't last.

And judging by your post, you wouldn't want to date a girl who went out with the actual bad guys, or jerks.

If you want chance at women, you need to be confident in yourself. Know what to say women, especially know when to say 'no' and not hand everything to every girl you see. You can't put girls on a pedestal just because they have boobs and a vagina.