How long after you meet a guy would you want him to make a move on you (kiss) before you move on to another guy?

How long after you meet a guy would you want him to make a move on you (kiss) before you move on and start ignoring all of his texts and stop meeting up with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably, the second or third date. Only if it went well though.

What Girls Said 7

• I have zero relationship experience but I would want to know him at least 3-4 weeks before a kiss, if he's a complete stranger. If it was a guy I sort of knew beforehand, then I guess the second or third date. Which might be taking it too slow for something people. Calibrate!

• I suppose it depends on the guy. If a girl really wants to be with the guy, if he's taking too long she might as well make the first move. Otherwise it can be anything from a few hours to a few weeks.

• Ummm second date.

• I would just make sure the girl is comfortable with it before you do it. So whenever you think she is comfortable kiss her.

• 3 dates.

• The second date and fucking on the fourth

• Until I find someone new

What Guys Said 0