Girls only, where are good places to meet single girls?

GIRLS ONLY please. I'm single and never had a girlfriend before, where can I meet single girls my age? I'm 20. Where are good places to meet single girls? And I also have difficulty with coming up with things to say to her because I can't think of anything, what do I say to get her to be my girlfriend?

My social skills suck :/

Most Helpful Girl

• First and foremost, you won't get quality chicks if you dont work on your social skills, it doesn't matter if you are in a bookstore, a church or at a bar you won't get dates if you dont work at asking girls out and making friends with other guys. There are no shortcuts to life. The other option would be dating on the internet, but the moment you meet in person and if by chance you show off any type of insecurity, the chick will quickly discard you. So if you dont want to date an obese chick with pimples who yells at you and treats you like crap, you have to seriously man up.

What Girls Said 8

• Bars, Clubs, food truck rallies, Conventions , College , Work , Starbucks , Parties. Also just smile and come up with funny jokes

• Clubs, Bars, Church, Work, College, Parks, Librarys, anywhere.

• I'd say the gym. The athletes are there, and the girls who enjoy a good workout. You can tell a lot about someone based on what they're doing etc. also, you'll see the girls who are there for the guys. They usually don't do much and wear suggestive clothes that may not look like it belongs in a gym. Some girls will be there with their boyfriends but they're easy to spot. Also you can easily start talking about are you using this machine or bench etc.

• Go to social gatherings/events meet girls through your friends and family. If you have a friend with a girlfriend try and get with one of her friends, just be yourself and try to keep the focus on her. It's all girls really want anyway, someone to give them attention and make them feel special

• . A trip to an amusement park or sth and ask everybody to bring a friend that you don't know... In general that's a good place to talk to girls ! Or in general if you're standing in a queue and it takes long, if there's a beautiful girl infront of you that looks as annoyed as you are, say something ! And if it's only
    " I can't believe that it's taking them so long to order a coffee to go" :)

• I think the best way is through social events or being as social as you can, places like clubs, parties, work or university etc. or even mutual friends theres so many places you can meet people, but the important thing is to not be a creep in your approach. Just be charming, funny and easygoing and not too eager and you should be fine :)

• Definitely at the mall, that's where I meet a lot of guys, just go and walk around with your friends! Introduce yourself to girls, just make sure you don't appear conceited! :)

• You're 20. So college is a great place

What Guys Said 1

• Why do u think only girls can give advice about this topic?

Why not also ask guys (who date women) where their hunting grounds are? :-P

• Because whenever I ask guys advice it's the opposite of the girls advice and I don't like my time wasted with misinformation. I'd just rather get reliable advice and I don't believe guys know really what they're talking about in this area, when I ask where are good places to meet girls don't you think girls would know? If I ever ask (never will) where are good places to meet guys I'll be sure to let you know.

• I can see your logic here. My take on it is "ask those who have ALREADY achieved, what you want to achieve, how to achieve said success ".