Not sure how I should feel about this?

So I'm dating this guy online, and I really love him.
He's just amazing, but a while ago we were playing truth or dare. I asked him who the first girl was he fell in love with. His answer: you're the closest.
I don't know why, but I'm not really sure how to feel about the answer he gave me...

We're dating for almost a year now... He told me several times before that he loved me more than anything else. Guess thats kinda where I got confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't love you, but you're the closest he's come to loving a girl.

• Yeah, but we're dating for almost a year now... He told me several times before that he loved me more than anything else. Guess thats kinda my confusion.

• Oke, thanks for your advice :)

• That's how I read it too

What Guys Said 1

• if he already has said he loves you, and he didn't say it was a different girl, then that is a strange thing to say. That tells me he isn't really in love with you yet and is just saying it to say it. that doesn't mean he doesn't really care about you. maybe he just isn't there yet.

What Girls Said 2

• Feel happy that he gave you an answer, maybe he never fell in love.

• He told me several times that he loved me, if that wasn't true why would he have said it then?

• He does get uncomfortable sometimes, but I always try to make him as comfortable as possible :) So yeah, maybe I should just ask it later, or forget about it.

• Thats a good idea.

• maybe he meant yore the closest to the fits girl he fell in love with.