Girls: How do I get more time alone with this girl?

There's a girl I like, and on Friday was the first time that we got one-on-one time... we connected SO well and by the end of the conversation neither of us wanted to leave, she couldn't stop smiling. I want to explore this connection further - HOWEVER, there is this other girl that ALWAYS waits for me after class and follows me around + the girl I like is always with her friend. I don't want to come across as clingy to this girl, because I'm not sure how she feels, but I want to get more time with her... what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would text her and be like hey do you wanna meet up at this party this weekend! its not clingy because you'll be with a lot of people at a party or maybe have a group of people over at your house and have her invite some friends. its a way to be around with a bunch of people.. but also get some alone time

What Girls Said 3

• if she is always with her friend... get to meet her even if she is with her friend as you can't separate them... but while having conversation make her clearly understand that you are interested in her... not her friend

• Ask her out again soon. And girls like it when you ask them out in front of their friends.

• ask her out, tool.

What Guys Said 2

• It's only clingy if you are ALWAYS trying to be with her. Girls need their space

• You could tell her you have candy. I'll do anything for candy.