Do a lot of guys do this when out in public?

When my boyfriend and i are out at the bar and i grab his hand or touch him in any way he will kinda move as in he's telling me not to do that. But sometimes he will hold my hand or put his arm around me. Are most guys like this when they are out with friends? Or is he just maybe embaressed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's get one thing straight... he's NOT embarrassed of YOU.

If anything it probably makes him feel awkward in front of his friends because he's supposed to be a tough guy or something, know what I mean? That's what my instinct is telling me. I'm the same way.

• Yes I know what you mean. Thanks for commenting

What Guys Said 2

• It may be that he's one of those guys that likes to initiate things physical. Or maybe when another gal he likes is around, he wants to keep you at arm's length. I hope that's not the case.

• He might be sensitive to touch. Or he could be embarrased

• What you mean sensitive to touch?

• he might not like being touched.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like he's either embarrassed of you or he doesn't want to be touched.

• Maybe he's trying to have a good time with his friends and doesn't really wanna be touched but I don't know why

• Is he really shying away from you initiating contact or are you just thinking he is? I'm only doubting it because you said he will initiate contact, so he's obviously not totally against pda...