Would you date a girl with anorexia?

I know most men like thin but would you date a girl who has loose, sagging skin under her arms from zero muscle or fat and sharp bones sticking out of her hips, back, and shoulders? Or a bloated face from making herself throw up? And she talks all the time about how fat she is and how fat women are skinnier than her although she's fainting from starvation. Would you take that on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take care of a woman with anorexia if she relapsed while with me. I would not, if previously aware, seek a relationship with her.

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck no. It's super unattractive. Both physically and emotionally.

• If i truly loved her for her i would no matter what, but i would ONLY if she promised me she would get help and she'd let me help her

• Mental problems like anorexia, cutting, etc--all are going to be huge red flags to the vast majority of guys, and make them want to run, not walk, away.

• Probably not, too much to deal with tbh. If my GF became anorexic during the relationship, I would help her though, but I wouldn't start a relationship with a person like this.

• I would try to help her, but it doesn't attract me at all

• I had a female friend that would say how fat she was. (she was skinny) however that didn't stop me being friends with her.

What Girls Said 6

• no one has zero muscle. people who are very skinny are all muscle and bone. no fat. this does not make your skin saggy. skin gets saggy from losing weight too quickly or from being obese then losing weight. or being very flabby-= out of shape. not from being thin. look at pictures of kids starving there's no sagging skin , its all bone.

to have zero fat or musc youd be 25 pounds bc thats about what your bones weigh with no flesh. you wouldn't be walking.

are yo trying to make someone look unattractive orar you talking about yourself. bc if you're fainting from starvation you should go to a hospital. you can go into a coma if your bs gets too low. some people can tolerate it but if you're already fainting you can't . also your salts can be off balance. thats dangerous.

dating is the very least of your concerns. so is thinking you are fat, if you're at the point of passing out.

whoever you're talking about needs a shrink and iv fluid-not a bf.

• well i was an anorexic.. and most guys do not stick around during it. a guy i was seeing did not stick around. its complicated because many guys think girls become anorexic for attention.. but thats not it. its complicated and i think its sometimes better to go through an ED with not being in a relationship.

• Guys have a hard time sticking around a girl with it because we just don't know what we're supposed to do and it's like well, should I stay around for this or not. I know the right thing to do is to stay but I mean, come on

• why can't be possible for man?

• insecurity is hard to deal with.

• I am not a guy. But a girl that was with me in school had and still has severe anorexia. She is 26 now and she got married this year to a good and wealthy guy. So I guess some guys would date an anorexic girl.
    She also use to date often and have long term relationships before she got married. She is boney and pale and her eyes look anorexic. Beneath her eyes the skin is red and green.

A coach at my gym is also marrird to a girl with anorexia. Her baby died when he was born because she is sick.

• That's sad that one goes through that and I know it has to do with insecurities because at one point I became anorexic (200 calories a day) so certainly close enough I lost over 100 pounds and I had a boyfriend at the time, he never left me and didn't mind the sagging skin because I promised him I would do "insanity" to pull my body back together. But, my bones never showed. That is pretty uck, ew I can't even think about that but its simply insecurity and it becomes mental to a point. Its a real fight but a guy who loves you will always stick by your side. Im nit sure about dating though it all depends in the guy :)