Why do people like french kissing so much?

Me and my boyfriend have tried it but it doesn't really appeal to either of us...so why do most people seem to like it so much?

Most Helpful Girl

• it feels good. I love french kissing my bf. but we don't shove our tongues down each others throats, usually just softly lick each others tongues.

but if you guys don't like it then don't do it. or maybe just practice and experiment with it a bit to see what you do like.

What Guys Said 1

• French kissing is kinda ticklish to me. It's difficult to kiss when I'm laughing...

What Girls Said 1

• It's not french kissing itself that is fun. It's the intimacy that both of you then share. If you don't like french kissing and you don't feel anything doing it, then you probably haven't got any strong feelings for your boy.

• I tend to disagree with what you said about not having any strong feelings for him because we both love each other. He is the best boyfriend I have ever had. We just don't particularly like french kissing. I mean we think it's ok but we don't really see why people are so fascinated with it.