Discouraging Behaviour?

Am I discouraging this girl because I never have time to talk to her?

Every time She calls or messages me, I have to go.

She usually messages or calls right before I have to go do something.

BTW She calls and / messages way less now...What should I Do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you did because we start to feel rejected or think the guy was just not that into us so to not look desperate or crazy, we call less which means we are convinced he's not into us. If you are really into her, call her and let her know when is the best time to call you. In reality, you do have time if you make time fdor her. You could easily call her or text on your way to and from your car or before you got to bed at night or even in the bathroom. There really is no good excuse for that because there are 24 hrs in a day. You can make time if you really wanted to no matter how busy you get. It takes less than a minute to text or call someone to just say "Hi how are you doing? just called to say I was thinking about you" That's it and that shows effort. So talk to her about it and contact her at least every other day.

What Girls Said 4

• This is kind of exactly what is happening with me and this guy. Whenever he's on AIM, I've IMed him once or twice but both times he left and didn't come back for hours. It did make me feel discouraged and I have, as a result, begun to talk to him less and less. I don't even try to message him anymore. I did appreciate it, though, when this weekend he decided to IM me for a change and then videochat for about 2 hours. THAT I did appreciate. So try not to do that to a girl. It kind of hurts their feelings...or send an apology beforehand.

• Yeah its hard on us girls. Its the summer break for me and since I go to a boarding school with kids from across the state I'm currently 5 hours away from my boyfriend. And yeah a lot of the time when I try to chat with him he's busy, or has something he has to do, or we just don't have that much to say. And I understand that, but at the same time there is that little part in the back of my brain that feels bad. But it helps a lot every so often when he chats with me or once we video chatted for a while and even though we weren't talking the whole time it was nice knowing he was there, sort of the virtual equivalent of sitting next to me. In the same sense it sometimes helps me just knowing he is online even if we aren't chatting. So yeah, just take initiative and try starting a conversation.

• Call her and send her messages for a change. She'll appreciate you making an effort.

• Yes she will think you are not that interested, what you should do is call her back as soon as you get the chance. And maybe even call her spontaneously like for example you get a 5 min coffee break call her and say hay I've only got 5mins but I just wanted to phone you see how your doing and so on.

What Guys Said 0