Is he losing interest while away on vacation?

Last week, I went out with a guy that I met through mutual friends. We had known/talked to each other for about a month, but last week, he finally kissed me and we spent an entire day together, holding hands and cuddling. He was very affectionate with me and I think we both expressed a good amount of interest. We did not have sex, nor did either of us try to. We did not talk after that day for a few days, then he left for vacation with his family to Europe . He texted me as soon as he arrived there, but we only spoke briefly. Since then, we have not been in contact, besides when I commented on a picture on his Facebook (the comment did not require a response from him).

I'm not sure what the silence means... he could definitely easily get in touch if he meant to, but has not tried to. Is he having second thoughts about liking me, or about our situation? Do I wait it out until he comes back from vacation, or is this a pretty good indication that he wasn't actually that into me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're reading way too much into this. He's on a family trip to Europe . Who knows if he has cell service or even reliable/constant access to the internet?

What Guys Said 2

• Yep wayy too much of thinking. Chill, He must be busy or something or maybe flirting with other chicks aha

• You're overreacting. get a boyfriend or something in the meanwhile and test his sincerity.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe, your over reacting!! He's on a family vacation he wants to enjoy himself without behind attached to the phone, sheesh... and do you know how much it cost to text from a different country? Just to have cell phone service over there? Its not cheap!! Its find, you will see if he contacts you when he returns.. it was just one date.. also never have sex on the first date, I have no idea why you even mentioned that.. its trashy.