so my boyfriend of seven months sometimes says or does things that i dont really understand what he means. can anyone help with any or all of them?
1. when we make out he sometimes says "I just want all of you"
2. he sometimes kisses me extremely forcefully and its uncomfortable
3. he looks down for a second when we kiss, like multiple times
4. he doesn't like to talk about past relationships
5. he likes to take off my shirt but he rarely feels me up
Most Helpful Guy
Wow, girl, it`s pretty obvious he wants to make sweet love to you!
1. He wants what he said - All of you. He wants to have sex with you.
2. He probably doesn`t realize he is too forceful. Just tell him to ease up a little.
3. If he looks down (I`m presuming he looks to your breasts), he may be trying to make a move and get you to bed.
4. Maybe it is just too awkward for him to discuss former relationships. Don`t push him too hard.
5. I believe he is trying to make you horny, but he is either too shy or afraid of rejection. Also, yeah, as DodgersGM said - He likes to see your breasts!
Conclusion: He wants to have sex with you! When you feel ready, go for it! ;D0