Attention girls: would you keep dating a guy if you knew he was dating other girls?

girls, would you keep dating a guy if you knew he was dating other girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I (emphasis on the I as I could only speak for myself lol) want something serious so I would not settle for being one of a few or many.
    If you're okay with it and its been communicated between the two of you so its completely understood by both of you, that's okay in my opinion.
    If you just haven't had that talk yet it may be time to so you can either move forward with him or find someone who wants the same kind of relationship as you.
    If he's being shady and sneaking around, run away with the quickness lol. Really though, like I said there's no point in games or beating around the bush.

You need what you personally need to be happy. You could only pretend to be okay with something you're not for so long and you can only do so much in a relationship. At some point the other person needs to do their share or make changes if they choose to in their life.

• okay yeah good point actually

• I think its all in the approach.. you know there's a difference between, "I want you all to myself right now" and "Hey so I was just wondering what you're thinking/feeling, I want to be on the same page... where do you see this going? etc.." you know. Just have a casual conversation and let him know what you're looking for and let him know that's what you want in the future, you're not in a rush, but you want to know that you both have the same end goal.

If just that casual conversation scares him away, obviously he wasn't ready and isn't mature enough to just communicate like adults do. There isn't really anything in the world you can do about that, you know what I mean? That's all on him.

• yeah i get what you mean, i guess ill have a talk to him then, im so tempted to just text and talk to him now but i need to talk to him in person to see as it is more mature and easier to tell if he's lying. im serious about it but sometimes he doesn't really talk to me as much via text or whatever which throws me off abit, maybe its cause im a talkative person and like to talk to people a lot , either im getting paranoid, expecting too much from him or he's loosing interest

What Guys Said 1

• I know it was meant for girls, but until the two are officially a couple, both are free to date anyone they want. Dating someone, and being in a relationship with them are completely different things. I would be fine going on a date with a girl that was dating other guys, but there is no way I would commit to her, until she made a commitment to me.

What Girls Said 13

• At the same time? It depends. If you are only dating and haven't had the talk yet about being exclusive, then you just need to have that talk. If you want to have an open relationship then that too is fine, but again talk and communicate your needs and expectations. Personally I would probably want to be monogamous and in the very least if you guys are sleeping together get tested and use protection.

• yeah i should see a doctor soon, we dont always have sex though, im also concerned whether he's using me for sex but if he was he wouldn't be ok without it for a while... last time we did it was a week ago and the fucking pill is fucking up my hormones ffs. anyway yeah been dating him for 3 months, i should probably talk to him

• I would, but there wouldn't be any sex involved. I'm very open minded and the guy can go out with any chick but the moment I have sex with a guy, it's my health that's at stake. Since I cannot trust his dick, at least I can trust my mind.

• IM LAUGING TRUST HIS DICK HAHAHA good point though

• I don't a problem if I am dating other guys too

• No, because in my mind thats considered cheating.

• dating as in not in a relationship

• Well if we weren't in a realtionship and I found out he was then nah i'd stay with him but i'd intenoally date other boys

• um no way its disrespectable if he's dating you to date someone else, talking is a little different but I still don't like that

• No way, that would suck.

• absolutely not!!! no question about it! (i'm all about one relationship partner at a time.)

• Hellz no!!

• erm no way

• No! I like to be the only chick thank you. Other chicks can kiss my butt!

• No. I know this is how a lot of people do it, they casually date multiple people at the same time. But that's not for me. I take it as a measurement of how into me they are. If they want to be exclusive and take things slow, they are worth my time.

• um heck no

• ahaha you're like me, i feel like if im dating a guy and he's dating other girls, id feel like im in competition and feel like im a rebound if that makes sense

• if im dating a guy, he is ONLY dating me

• Only if we'd agreed to an open relationship.. otherwise.. I'd forget about him completely..