I am torn between two guys. Please help. I don't know how to go about talking to someone I hardly see.

I kind of like 2 guys at the same time. They both go to the same college which is like 2 hours from mine. I have liked the one guy for like a month or so. We talk pretty much every day on snapchat or Facebook , but our conversations are not very long and he's kind of short, but he's the one who contacts me first the majority of the time. He flirts sometimes, but is hard to read. The guy has just recently started talking to me. He messages me on Facebook and we talk a lot and our conversations are much longer. He flirts with me a lot more and makes it apparent that he likes me, he calls me pretty and gives me compliments. The only thing is I think he just recently broke up with his girlfriend. I kind of like the first guy better, but I don't know if he likes me he is kind of giving me mixed signals. I never see him, so it's hard to tell. And the second guy is really cute and he is starting to grow on me. I think I am going to visit their school in a couple weeks, so I guess I will see what happens then. I just don't know who to go after or what I should do. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• choose the one you like less.