Why haven't I kissed anyone, I'm 15?

I haven't even dated a guy that is kinda depressing

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was at 15. My first date was at 18. My first sex was at 20. Believe me, having intimacy of any kind at an early age is tremendously overrated. You have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your age and time. You have a robust life ahead of you and don't anyone put pressure on you to try things that.. really? don't matter *that much*.

• That's the problem with not waiting, when it does happen, you will be forced to downplay relationships, and important matters of the heart, as things that don't matter "That much". When we become hurried and pressured to do things, it can stunt our growth when we finally do, do them.

What Guys Said 4

• A few, sane years ago, that was perfectly normal. Who are you competing with? Do you really think having "A guy" will fulfill all of your needs and desires? Because it won't. You need to establish who you are, first, before you try and find someone to complete you. there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin/ never having kissed someone at your age. Nothing. I admire it, in fact.

• Totally agreed. There is too much pressure on kids to get into complicated things like relationships without knowing how to handle problems or think realistically. Mistakes can lead to long-term problems. It's like pushing a new-born bird out of the nest and expecting it to fly right away.

• GIRL, i am 18 and i have never touched a woman... don't worry about it, it'll come naturally as long as you're hot.

• Is this the part where I suggest you're going to die alone?

• Awww I'd kiss you maybe

What Girls Said 6

• its not depressing. ur young, u dont need to get caught up in that kinda stuff yet, trust me.
    i got my first kiss just before i turned 19…
    just live ur life, dont go looking for things, it'll come on its own:)

• You have nothing to worry about. I didn't get my first kiss until 21.

• I didn't kiss anyone until I was 17 and didn't have a serious relationship until I was 18. I've also never been pregnant and have a fabulous boyfriend. Why all the rush? Just be glad you're not 15 with an std.

• Because you are only 15. That is not depressing at all.

• you're 15. enjoy your stress, adult responsibility-free life

• 15 ? you're still young, just wait