What do girls think about decent guys who never had girlfriends?

What is your honest opinion? Thank you.

Funny, this question reminded me of the famous yet tragic scientist Tesla who never had a girlfriend (yet on the other hand, Thomas Edison married his 16 yr old cousin?)
OOOHH, i'm standing for you introverted loners out there!! *cries* i was once among them... stupid friend zone

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are naive and innocent, a little bit idealism, also easy to be around with ;)

What Girls Said 15

• What do girls think about decent guys who never had girlfriends?
    Depends on the gal however I find most gals tend to doubt the genuinely/sincerity of his decency or think it's a relatively new trait he acquired aka a-hole 'turning' into a decent guy.

What is your honest opinion?
    It depends on whether it was by choice or circumstance that he never had a gf:
    - If by choice then I think he probably has a low sex drive accounting for a lack in interest in pursuing a relationship with a gal or that he's ready to settle down after previously having no to little interest in romantic relationships as he likely f*cked about since he had sexual options (I find guys generally only seek/desire a gf if they have no to little sexual options).

- If by circumstance then I think he's likely unattractive/unappealing or had high standards for a gf while offering nothing to little desired by gals who fit those standards.

• It may surprise me a little, but that's about it. It's not a big deal, we all get into the dating game at different points in our lives, and we've also got different reasons for our dating habits, some people just can't seem to stand being single while others just want to wait for the right person or the right time.

My boyfriend recently told me I was his first kiss and I was shocked. He's always been such a charming and genuine guy, I couldn't believe that no one else had come before me.

• I don't have an issue with it. My friend, on the other hand, she seems to have an unusual issue with it. But yet she will only date a virgin... she's setting herself up for a problematic situation lol

• i respect them. a lot.

whether its because they haven't been given a chance, or decided not to take chances, i admire him for his dignity and class.

• It's no big deal how many relationships you've had, none or many.But those who wait are honestly regarded as more confident in just what they want/don't want so girls tend to be more receptive because they know the guys not looking for a fling most likely.

• I would think he's lying to be honest. Because I knew a guy that was "top flight" but claimed he never had a girl, but I come to find out later, he did have a girl in the past. He wanted to keep it secret for some reason.

• Well, I might wonder about why he hasn't had a girlfriend yet, but yeah, if its a decent guy, he probably haven't found anyone yet he wants to date with.

• they are boyfriend material o (`ω´ ) o

• Very innocent

• wow u never had a girlfriend! Okay how about you and ii get together we could be a perfect match. Just look at my avatar, thats me I am beautiful just the way u like it. *sigh*

• It depends on his age :))

• WOW, you're very pretty! I hope all is well with your relationship! (⌒▽⌒)

• Ahww' thank you ^_^ how nice of you.

• lol, femme fatalle, that's the first time i heard of that but it reminds me a lot of a succubus.

• It doesn't matter to me ;)

• I would think he didn't find any girl he wanted. It's that simple. I don't think there is anything wrong with him.

• Well, depending on his age…if he's older, I think, "Wow that's surprising he's never had a girlfriend. Must be focusing on more important things."

• That's why *I* would think:

1. They may be lying.
    2. They may want to hide their ex for whatever reason and it's more practical to say they haven't had a girlfriend.
    3. Depending on the guy's age would be my reaction. If we're talking about a guy 22 and below, I'd think it's (not necessarily decent), a guy that takes his time to think about these things, probably someone very picky, someone introverted, or someone that just hasn't felt comfortable around potential gfs. If we're talking about a guy who's older, say, 25, 26... 30, 30+, I wouldn't think it's too great. There's always a reason why people remain single for a big period of time, either they are too peculiar, or too weird, or just apathetic towards other people.

To be honest all the "decent guys" I've known have had girlfriends at a regular, common age. The guys I've know that have never had a girlfriend, or female friends that have never had a boyfriend... it's not because they're decent, it's because there's something about them/in them that has kept them from being in a relationship with someone.

What Guys Said 3

• I guess just the opposite of what they think of guys who've had too many girlfriends :D lol it's a matter of individual perception ;) there's always a flip side to every coin :D

• Um, Tesla was a complete weirdo. History records more than a few women were interested in him, but he always came off with the stupidest excuses, one such being she wore pearls (which he seemed to be phobic of).

• They don't care