What am I supposed to consider/refer/introduce him to be?

I've been seeing this man for about 3 weeks. We see each other 2-3 times a week and he calls/texts every morning and night. We don't usually have contact in the middle of the days on weekdays, but he would tell me how his schedule is like without me asking, and let me know when he gets home etc.

We have had sex already and at a point I was not sure if we're going towards being friends with benefits or not. I did not bring it up but he probably has sensed it, and he told me we're not just physical only, he likes my energy and likes me to be around. Recently he asked me to stay overnight with him while I was on my period. I told him that but he said he still wanted me to be there because he likes my company and that we didn't have to have sex. I stayed at his place and he prepared foods for me like he always did and made sure I was okay.

He is almost 20 years older and has his own responsibilities, so he does not have much time for me, which is okay to some degrees because my ex was like that as well and I have my own things to do. We have not met each other's friends yet but I did meet his brother once at his home (unplanned) and he referred me as his girl at that time.

Neither of us has made us public, but I got upset one time when another woman walked up and touched him inappropriately in the middle of our conversation. I am quite straight-forward and blunt so I told him how I did not like it and it was rude. He comforted me, apologized, and explained that there's nothing going on between them. We have not had the exclusivity/official talk so I don't know where we are at now. I refer him as "the guy I am seeing now" to my best friend whom I have talked to about him. I do not want to be pushy and raise the "what are we?" question now because he has many things going on already (death of a friend, reunion with family, work etc.). And I do think we can spend more time trying to get to know each other more first. I just do not know what to introduce him as.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing how you have called your self a blunt and straight forward kind of woman, I would naturally like to assume that you would like to cut out the middle pondering of why and what to d and just ask him "what are we to each other". I think you should just plain out ask him what the hell you guys are doing. When he referred you as his girl to his brother, how did you feel did you have a problem with it? No, then I think you should ask soon because it might sound like if this gets any further he can be having the wrong idea about your guys situation seeing you only refer him to as "the guy you are dating right now". With all that is going on in his life I'm more than sure that he will find the time to listen to what you have to say, especially if he thinks you as his girl and you don't just communicate it and let him know.

What Guys Said 2

• "He is almost 20 years older and has his own responsibilities, so he does not have much time for me, which is okay to some degrees because my ex was like that as well and I have my own things to do." If he does not have time for you, why should you make time for him? Relationships are about making time for one another, doesn't sound like he sees you as a priority in his life, but im just an outside view and i could be completely wrong, this is just the vibe i get from your description.

• He's your sugar daddy and you're his sugar baby.

What Girls Said 1

• This is a pseudo relationship.. Please learn the difference to avoid confusion and pain.
    If you find this satisfying at this time, great. But please understand this is only an "illusion" for the real thing. Do not introduce him to anyone. I would refer to him as a companion.