Where to meet women besides bars?

I've been single for over a year now and was wondering are there places to meet women other than bars/clubs? So over that scene. . I've lost patience with online dating.. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• A great way to meet new people is to get involved in social work, or if not social work then basically anything that involves going out and dealing with people. You get to meet a lot of amazing, pleasant people out there, and its a great way to get interacting with people.

Side point: You shouldn't degrade yourself so much. Self- confidence is a huge thing for girls, and if you don't have confidence it makes you a lot less attractive and appealing to women. :)

• But if im ugly I have to be honest about it. . You can't hit on women in that setting you described

• You are sugar coating what they say to me

• When in public and when women look at me it's never with a smile they look at me like I'm gross. . This is why I have no confidence around women

What Girls Said 4

• Bar is never a good place to meet a women. Most everlasting relations do not start in bar. The best place to meet for the first time is public garden or some resort - where you can talk about your feelings easily and hear him or her without any disturbance. Time is most important investment for starting a relationship.

• Where is public garden? I can't afford to go to a resort

• You have not mentioned where are you from? Usually every city have a public garden and villages have some public place not much away from crowd.

• Why don't you try coffee shops, book stores, the grocery store, parks and the library. If you look at the library though be careful not to be bugging girls who are try to do important things.

• I feel if I approached any woman they'd be bothered by me cuz I'm not attractive

• Well then she is just rude and mean. She has no right to make such a statement! What ever happened to don't judge a book on its cover?

• I really want to give up liking women but every time I go out in public I see women that I like and I just put my head down. . Please help

• In the Gym, sports (try horseback riding)

• Oh no did horseback riding once. Never again ouch lol

• yeah I know but it's the same concept man :p

• Oh lol

• go talk to Jesus..

What Guys Said 2

• I just posted an account on the Tinder app.
    I started texting with someone on the app... that led to texting on the phone... that led to having our first date at the gym the next day... that has led to us being in a full mode "thing" just 4 days later...

• Is tinder a dating site?

• Well you have to be a decent person.. don't know what you did but it had to have been pretty bad.
      dont know what to tell you. join a club or a church or something social...

• No I didn't do anything bad.. quit judging me unless you know the story. . All I asked them if there was something wrong with my profile

• Best place is at an outside flea market