What's your opinion on cuddling with someone even if you are in a relationship?

All in the question really. Still cuddling with friends like friends and cuddling with your lover like they're yours.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's tacky and borderline sleazy.
    I'm really not sure why some people try to convince themselves that these things are okay. There is a clear distiniction between right and wrong and it is boldly not right to be cuddling and being affectionate with someone who is not your significant other. The only acception are children, puppies, and grandma.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're talking about friends of the opposite gender, I am against it.
    I think it's wrong and disrespectful to your partner if you are overly affectionate with your friends. Plus, some of your friends may misinterpret that.

• I don't really see the point of it. Cuddling with my boyfriend is enough for me. I've never really been interested in cuddling or getting too close with other people.

• I cuddle with my girl friends when we have slumber parties or one of us is going through a rough time, but the only guy I cuddle is a boyfriend.

• I literally hate that so much...cuddle with only ur gf...like seriously if u have to ask if its okay then its prob not

• I don't cuddle with my friends, haha! So this would never come up for me.

• If I were in a relationship, I would not cuddle with anyone else. I wouldn't expect the person I'm in a relationship to cuddle with anyone else..

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't do it, and I'd be extremely not okay if I knew my girlfriend had been doing this. I don't understand how you can cuddle "just as friends." It makes as much sense to me as making out "just as friends."

The reasoning to me is that, cuddling involves a lot of close physical contact that would most certainly not be okay if your significant other was there. And if it's not okay to do in front of your significant other, it's not okay to do at all.

• I think that cuddling with someone other than the person you have a relationship with is not only disrespectful but it's like emotionally cheating, your cuddling with someone else to feel better rather than cuddling with ur bf/gf.

• I'm a fan of being my SO's only (and best) cuddle buddy.

• hmm... i only allow girlfriends to cuddle with me. And I am extremely selective about that girlfriend.