What do I do? This girl who I want to date and she wants to date me says,'' you don't want to go out with me, I'm not the preetiest or skinniest girl?

I have seen her pics and I know she is a little overweight.She is preety. She is so nice.It is obvious I do want to go out with her or else I wouldn't have messaged her on this dating site.She is 22 and so am I.What do I tell her to convince her that I do actually want to go out with her and that I don't care that she is a little overweight?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's just wanting more positive validation about her appearance. She's probably just worried that when you meet one another in person, that you will be disappointed. Just tell her that you think she is absolutely beautiful, abd that weight is not an issue to you, as all women come in every shape and size. And that you like her personality so much that it really doesn't matter what she looks like. But then once again remind her that you find her very attractive. Believe me, this will settle her nerves and make her comforyable about meeting you :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Be straight up with the girl.Tell her that you believe she's absolutely beautiful, and that you'd like to spend some time getting to know her better.

• Tell her being skinny might be a criteria for some guys when it comes to girls they are interested in, but it's not one for you. And it's spelled "pretty", by the way, not "preety". :)

• Maybe she is even more overweight in real life than in her pictures and maybe not as pretty.

What Guys Said 2

• She maybe catfishing

• i saw this in a tv show. same situation and the guy says i'm good looking enough for the both of us. might make her laugh