6 month anniversary with my girlfriend. What should I do?

Im a college student and we will be celebrating our anniversary in a few weeks. Any ideas on what I should do or get her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her a photo of you two in a nice frame, or something linked to a special memory you two share. Memories tend to be good gifts.

What Girls Said 6

• 6 months isn't really an anniversary. 1 year, 2 year, 3 year etc. are. are you going to celebrate 1.5 year 2.5 year etc. too? it's too much.

• Its not really an anniversary. They are usually counted by years. If you want to do something, don't go overboard. Maybe dinner and a movie.

• Make her a scrapbook of photos and memories. Pictures of you guys, pictures of where you had your first date, and other places that are significant to you guys. At the end of the scrapbook included a heart felt letter.

• Write her a heartfelt letter ^.^ It's always a good feeling, reading them over and over again.

• Go somewhere you know that she has said she has always wanted to go to. Or go on a boat tour if you dont live in a super cold area.

• Couple rings^^ ( I find them so adorable)

What Guys Said 1