Do I need to end it?

Ive been with my boyfriend for about 3 weeks and I only knew him for 2 weeks before that.. we had a connection really well actually at the beginning but now its just I get mad at the little-est things with him I don't know if I am being too hard or he is just isn't good for me. we talk about sex already and he really wants to already he is moving way too fast just help!

What Guys Said 1

• If he is willing to put up with you getting angry with him it could be a sign that he is very attached to you. The question is how do you feel about him. As a conservative, I would advise you to wait till your married for intercourse. Who knows maybe he is the one.

What Girls Said 1

• if you go too fast you might regret it... just think a little ahead, do you actually see yourself with him? like staying together through school and such? just htink it through my friend :) don't get forced into anything you don't wanna do