Who was the hottest person you ever dated?

Describe them.

mine was my bf before the last , he modeled for hollister And A&f
i thought he was out of my league but apperantly we were a cute couple lol

he had a body that looked photoshoped
meddium brown hair blueish green eyes.kinda tan , tall.and a jawline and ass of a god lolol..
we broke up cause we went to uni in two diffrent states//how bout you?

Most Helpful Girl

• : / that's a tough one. I've dated some pretty hot guys and due to my mass appreciation of diversity, I can't just exclude some of them from hottness. Also, the guys have been hot in different ways.
    One guy I dated was hot because of his swag; it was all in the way he carried himself and the extreme confidence that radiated off of his every move. He had a very sexy face, but he also had a teddy bear build with a little bit of muscle. Didn't have the hottest body but he made up for it in charisma.

Another guy I dated was hot simply because of his body. His face was pretty nice to, but not one of those faces that you look at and you're initially like "Gawwwwd damnnnnn!! ; ) " He had a lot of acne which was slightly distracting from how handsome he would have been without it. He went to an army school so his body was AMAZING and his sense of fearlessness *we broke into an abandoned house once...or at least tried lol* was soooo hot.

Hands down, the hottest guy I've ever been with was this 6'2, tall, dark, and handsome Kuwaiti guy. What made him hot was how he appealed to my attractions in several different ways. Not only did he have the sexy body, but his face was sooo handsome; honey brown eyes, cinnamon skin, thick, black hair, and the sexiest side profile. He was an athlete so his body was fit. Break-dancing was his thing so he had the charisma, extreme confidence, and swag. Not only that but he was very fearless, down for whatever, and so very romantic. Sexy ass.

What Guys Said 2

• Hard to describe, it's also hard to pick one of two people I dated in particular... I guess it was an English girl I dated, her accent was amazing, she was short, brunette, very feminine features, thin lips, pale... curvy for a thin girl, she was also sassy and smart. I've dated her four times, she's quite difficult to keep happy which was the problem every time. But she was a girl who every guy tried to hit on and every girl was jealous of.

• i guess i see what you mean.when u have more options, u tend to be hard to please because u know u can get the same if not more somewhere else..hope u find someone like her or better without the ego:) lol good thing my guy was down to earth lol and he thought i was attractive back hehe

• Christine. About 5'8" brunette, greenish grey eyes (very unique & beautiful), a little dark, perfect everything! I was 31, she was 23. Moved away for school :(

What Girls Said 2

• A guy I worked with. He was 5'10, dark hair, dark eyes, super fit... Unrealistically good looking.. Like you said, unbelievable body that looked photoshopped, god-like jaw line, perfect teeth. He was perfection to look at and he was a college professor (not at my university).. But he had trust issues and went through my phone as I slept one night. He didn't find anything and he confessed that he did it... So I broke it off. We remained friends and I have that little sense of pride that I had that lol

• Definitely my boyfriend. I find him so hot. He is tall (6ft2), has an amazing small butt. Large and brought shoulders, strong arms, a flat stomach, matte skin, black hair and deep bue eyes. OF all the guys I've been with, he's definitely the hottest