When making out where does a guy usually touch a girl?

When making out, where does a guy usually touch a girl? Like where is it OK for him to touch?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes guys do that a lot. In fact I am a bit handsy my self however you should only let him touch where you want him to. I mean no one should ever do shit that makes their partner uncomfortable so speak up if you aren't cool with it. And if you are kind of pervy like me its more than ok to let your hands wonder around

What Guys Said 3

• start from the neck and slowly move down her lower back to her ass and legs if she's ok with it. For me

• her face, neck, hips, and butt for me!

• Hair, neck, lower back, butt, things, leg.

What Girls Said 4

• Wherever you are comfortable with him touching. Face and neck are very common places to be touched while making out. Also arms and holding hands. If it is a little more aggressive, maybe some hair tugging. Guys like all these places to be touched as well so don't forget about him!

If you are okay with him touching your butt or your chest, then let him know. If you aren't, make sure you stop his hands and tell him you're not comfortable with that yet.

• It depends on the relationship. I find a lot if guys stroke my hair, and cheek sometimes, and my soft skin areas, such as my wrists, arms and thighs. Oh and a hand on the waist/hip is common too.

• i usually like the face and neck

• Hair, face, neck and back.