Would you date a girl that weighed more than you?

How important is someones weight to you in a relationship?

• of course!
  • no, fat girls are gross.
  • I dont care.

Most Helpful Guy

• In theory I guess, but it's very unlikely I'd be attracted to a girl that weighed more than me. I'm 100 kg.

Hypothetically, if by some weird medical phenomenon, she did weigh like 250 but looked a lot smaller and I still found her attractive, then weight alone wouldn't be an issue.

What Guys Said 11

• Im the guy who put "I don't care" and it's because it really depends on the girl. You can't say all fat girls are gross because that's just not true.

• Generally No, fitness is a very large part of my life and one I would prefer my SO share in as well. Not saying there's anything wrong with the bigger girls but just not for me. There are exceptions of course, and quite a few at that. I like to take it on a person by person basis and not lump everyone into one category.

• i used to be extremely over weight and as superficial as this sounds, i just couldn't. i worked HARD to lose the weight.. i work hard DAILY to maintain my shape. is it too much to ask that my girlfriend put at least a little effort into her body? of course, if the girl is amazing, there are definitely exceptions.. but for the most part, i simply just wouldn't be physically attracted to her.

• Hell the fuck no. And people shouldn't give me shit about it because there is NO WAY a woman should weight OVER 200lbs! I'm a healthy, muscular male who is 6'2" 195lbs. I can accept a woman who is overweight for her size, that's okay. But bigger than me? She would get a heart attack by age 30!

• smh. Are people afraid of their "image" that they are dating a fat or obese girl. Sounds like people are calling them a '10' and in a facetious way too. Shallowness maybe? If she's fat or thin, its the personality!

• Im 6'-2" and workout and weigh 186 pounds, i dont think so i would date a girl like 125-30 and below prob. I won't answer the survey because my answer is just that i wouldn't, they arnt gross

• No I don't find overweight women attractive at all.

• I'm 6 foot 200, I don't know if I would like a girl that big.

• Most girls probably weigh more than me because I'm underweight. So, yes. Unless they are obese.

• I've dated a really fat girl briefly (5'1 and 180 pounds) and it was really quite terrible. I might be the only guy in this discussion with an actual experience. I would say, 99 times out of 100, fat girls are not fat because of some cruel physiological disease. She had a lot of insecurities, and an eating disorder. There is a slim chance (lol) that she's psychologically healthy. Most guys are right to refuse them by looks alone, however.

• Most guys should weigh more than the girl because we are taller and have more muscle. On average a girl would have to be extremely fat to be heavier than a guy. That will be a problem for most guys, unless the guy feels really desperate.

What Girls Said 3

• I would as long as they have a healthy BMI. I'm 5'2 so it's easier to weigh more than me. Just no fat girls for me

• I would, as a girl, hope every guy here says it doesn't matter.

• My ex weigh less than I was... so in his view I weighed more than he was... and yes it wasn't that great T_T but I think look isn't the most important part though :D