What is the ideal girlfriend, to you?

What would make the perfect girlfriend to you? Not physical attributes, but personality wise as well as things she does to make you happy etc

Most Helpful Guy

• not ditzy or relying too much on "feelings."

loyal. loyal. loyal. did i mention she needs to be loyal? someone who is loyal, and isn't like the sort of bitch that wants to keep a threatpoint on you.

trustworthy. someone you can count on to have your back.

she doesn't need to super smart, but she needs to be willing to figure things out, common sense, and not the sort that's too lazy to figure something out herself.

the sort of girl, who even if she's sick or had a bad day, doesn't take that shit out on you. cowards and bitches fire on safe targets. a girl worth having around can tell the difference between her friends and her enemies, and doesn't mistake them.

What Guys Said 12

• The ideal girlfriend is not ideal because of universal traits
    that all guys can just whip out and list...

The ideal girl for me is made ideal because that it
    how I perceive her...

She may be fat and ugly to others...
    but to me, she is beautiful
    she may be annoying and stupid to some
    but to me, she is who I need to hear and my answer to my dreams

The only thing that really disrupts my vision of someone
    is how they treat themselves...
    if they don't respect themselves and sleep around
    I am quickly turned off

• -I like girls who are really sweet and cute and adorable and really bubbly. Girls who are really affectionate and touchy-feely and mushy.

-Sends sweet texts (This lets me know that she thinks about me)

-Points out my qualities that she really likes (this makes me feel appreciated)

-Really physically affectionate (kisses, hugs, holding hands [the simple but sweet stuff])

-Makes romantic gestures/does little things with the goal of making me feel wanted and cared for

-Doesn't make me be the only one initiating phone calls and being the first one to text because guys shouldn't be the only ones. She would also plan dates and wouldn't leave it to me to do that.

-She also has to understand that the guy shouldn't be the one doing everything in the relationship

• the most perfect girlfriend to me..idealistically, someone who can make me smile throughout what I dealing with, knows when Im having a bad day and says just the right thing to make me smile. To be just happy when Im with them, and nothing else in the world matters.

• My ideal woman is jaw dropping gorgeous she's around my height - I'm 5'11. Has a good build. Is BEAUTIFUL!!! She is full of love and light and wants me as much as I want her!!! She has values and a flexible and curious mind!!! She wants to DEPEND on me and make US HAPPY!

• Intelluctual conversation, being completely comfortable with each other, not being afraid too let me know when im wrong and not afraid to admit when she is.being herself because thats who she is

• We have to get along, like some of the same things not everything just music, movies so that we some things to talk about. She has to have a sense of humor, bc I love getting ppl to laugh & laughing myself. She would also, have to except me for me, not try to change me.

• Sweet, nurturing, intelligent, reserved. Little things she does to let me know she cares.

• I know the way I thin on this is pretty different than other..My perfect girl friend is about 3 things. Beautiful - attractive physical beauty, kind hearted, think wisely - have a good brain. 100% complete girl in my opinion.

• What I look for is
    • Funny
    •Great personality
    •Loves sports and music
    •Kind, Sweet and cute
    •there for me no matter what
    •Hugs me when I'm upset or angry
    •Kisses me randomly
    •Just makes me happy as a man.
    I'd do the same for her

• A girl who knows exactly how a man feels.

• Sweet and Smart. Pretty would be nice too

• Pretty and nice

What Girls Said 0